FRETS.NET

Bob Webster's Discussions (357)

Discussions Replied To (352) Replies Latest Activity

"Rick, I can't help you with the tuners. I just wanted to compliment you on your site…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 21, 2009 to Bent shafts on vintage tuners

10 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Rick Homan

"Donald, I'm sure it did. Looking forward to a sound track! Bob"

Bob Webster replied Jul 21, 2009 to Classical guitar construction

70 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Donald A. Fortune

"Donald, you stinker. You've been cranking away if you've got it all stuck together.…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 20, 2009 to Classical guitar construction

70 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Donald A. Fortune

"No need to make it any tougher than it its, John. I've found that the toughest part…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 15, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"It sounds as if you're going to get there just fine. You anticipated the short scale…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 14, 2009 to Where the fourteenth fret falls - a first timer asks the community for input...

35 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Tim Mace

"So it sounds like you also positioned the soundhole and the X bracing where it would…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 14, 2009 to Where the fourteenth fret falls - a first timer asks the community for input...

35 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Tim Mace

"Sounds like you have it all figured now and have a good plan. An 85mm soundhole diam…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 14, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Sorry, this got stuck in the wrong place. Tim, the neck is too long for the shorter…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 12, 2009 to Where the fourteenth fret falls - a first timer asks the community for input...

35 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Tim Mace

"Changing/reducing the soundhole while not blowing the aesthetics can be a challenge…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 11, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Do you feel adventurous, John? That 89mm soundhole is ripe for some reduction; it's…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 10, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service