Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
Martin has F1 system , how to remove ?Hi guys I have a martin on the bench with bad string balance through the fishman F1 system , does anyone know how to remove the pre-amp ? T… Started by Len Biglin in Luthier Talk |
9 |
Sep 23, 2015 Reply by Paul Breen |
Bridge repair or replace?Martin HD-28V Bought used about a year ago. Very disappointed this morning to see my bridge crack apart on the "wings". The cracks are… Started by Scott McAllister in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Sep 21, 2015 Reply by Ron Frazier |
Parker Fly broken truss-rodHi all , does anyone know how the parker fly truss rod works? It has a Torx nut offset to one side of headstock , it's not stripped but doe… Started by Len Biglin in Luthier Talk |
26 |
Sep 21, 2015 Reply by Len Biglin |
5 string fretted violin needs fretsThank you for the admission here. I'm at a loss and have been searching for info on cutting fret slots in a violin fingerboard. A google se… Started by Dennis Boring in Luthier Talk |
41 |
Sep 20, 2015 Reply by Murray MacLeod |
radius block to dress frets and fingerboardI wish the Thomas Ginex people would make a strong, thin metal, radius block that would fit under the strings and have just a small over… Started by David Kennedy in Luthier Talk |
22 |
Sep 19, 2015 Reply by Mark Fogleman |
Are neck jigs necessary?Can someone enlighten me? In my woeful ignorance, I've been doing fret jobs and setups for over 30 years WITHOUT a neck jig! Despite the fa… Started by Dave Yelverton in Luthier Talk |
97 |
Sep 17, 2015 Reply by steven gallagher |
Solder Wire Type RequirementsI've always wondered this myself and now that I need more it's finally time to ask. I've come across a variety of different types of solder… Started by Pete Andreev in Luthier Talk |
16 |
Sep 15, 2015 Reply by Paul Verticchio |
old bowl back neck finish?Not many Ideas at Mandocafe on what this old finish was. It's on a Mayflower mandolin from the 1920's I'm guessing. I replaced the fingerbo… Started by David Farmer in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Sep 15, 2015 Reply by Glen H |
Battery bag won't stay putI put a Fishman Infinity Matrix pickup in a friend's guitar a week or two ago. I installed the battery bag next to the neck block, and burn… Started by Mike Baker in Luthier Talk |
9 |
Sep 15, 2015 Reply by Mike Baker |
Suggestions: Protective Clear Coat for LabelHi everyone, I have a few pedals in this same situation...one of them is a vintage piece with a very important serial number sticker. I'd… Started by Pete Andreev in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Sep 13, 2015 Reply by Joshua Levin-Epstein |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by