Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
Cole Clark GuitarsHi all, has anyone formed an opinion as to the way these guitars are assembled. I was researching Cole Clark guitars and found a lot of neg… Started by Paul Said in Luthier Talk |
10 |
Sep 12, 2015 Reply by Len Biglin |
More on Torrified WoodI benefited from the extensive comments to my first post (q.v.). Since then I have finished one 12-fret 000 and am well on the way with a… Started by Jonathan Conant in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Sep 11, 2015 Reply by Ned Knepp |
Dressing w/ a Zero FretHey everyone. I recently worked on an instrument with a Zero Fret. I was wondering about others approaches to these. I removed the Zero and… Started by David Edward Helmer in Luthier Talk |
25 |
Sep 10, 2015 Reply by James O'Rear |
Winding the strings with an electric screwdriver?I have recently worked with a guitarist who plays in a band that tours a lot. Now he claims that he breaks more strings when I change them,… Started by tadej bratkovic in Luthier Talk |
18 |
Sep 8, 2015 Reply by Ned Knepp |
Matte finishesHas anybody got experience spraying matte finishes from a gun. I'm looking for a manufacturing perspective. Started by John in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Sep 7, 2015 Reply by Russell Vance |
Old exploding planet waves humidifier pack…What IS that stuff ?Got an LGO that had one of those re-called planet waves humidifier packages explode inside it…It leached through the wood at the end block… Started by thefishinmusician in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Sep 6, 2015 Reply by thefishinmusician |
Acoustic guitar top, strange crackHello everybody! it's my first post in this great community! I've been reading lots of discussions and i've learned a lot! Im guitar and 1… Started by Gas in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Sep 5, 2015 Reply by Gas |
Steinberger Tuner / Machine Head SourceThese machine heads seem to have dropped off the market. Looking for a source. They're even scarce on eBay. Thanks, Tom Started by Thomas James in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Sep 3, 2015 Reply by Thomas James |
semi-hemispherical fret endsLooking for your thoughts about semi-hemispherical fret ends for 5 string banjo. I have a friend who is thinking about having a refret done… Started by Lee Gendvilas in Luthier Talk |
7 |
Sep 3, 2015 Reply by Howard Klepper |
re-bracing mandolin topHi There! I'm new here (in case y'all couldn't tell) and I have a pretty in depth repair question, but before I jump in - since I know from… Started by Ruth Watson in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Sep 1, 2015 Reply by Ian Barker |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by