Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
Parts for a Harmony stratotone H49I Am looking for a clear volume knob and a string tuner for the bass side of a Harmony stratotone H49 guitar. If anyone can help me find an… Started by Charlie Bowerbank in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Aug 29, 2015 Reply by Chazz Bessette |
Need information on the type of neck joint for a Takamine G series EG541-SCHobbiest here, not a professional. This is a Korean made acoustic electric. The body is destroyed beyond repair, missing too many pieces… Started by John Yungbluth in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Aug 28, 2015 Reply by John Yungbluth |
1978 Les Paul Custom neck bindingThe binding on the neck of my 1978 Les Paul Custom extends underneath the fingerboard about 1/8th of an inch (just eyeballing it) and you c… Started by Michael S. Fields in Luthier Talk |
11 |
Aug 28, 2015 Reply by Michael S. Fields |
bulging soundboardHi, Just after a bit of advice, i have a cheap samick abilene aw15 dreadnaught guitar that was given to me, it had a buldging top behind th… Started by geoff in Luthier Talk |
23 |
Aug 28, 2015 Reply by Frank Karau |
Denatured alcohol in the UK.Hi all, I was trying to remove a previously repaired acoustic bridge today with my heat bulb. Even though I protected the top I had some ti… Started by Darren in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Aug 23, 2015 Reply by Darren |
Gibson double neck help neededHi Paul, just joined the forum and I have been following some of the other threads to do with EDS 1275 problems, and I am hoping that I can… Started by Alfred Walton in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Aug 21, 2015 Reply by Alfred Walton |
Third (or more) time the headstock of a Les Paul broke - soliciting adviceI have a friend's Les Paul whose headstock broke for at least the third time. I did not do the previous repairs, but I'm going to do the ne… Started by eliya in Luthier Talk |
12 |
Aug 20, 2015 Reply by eliya |
Neck Side Dot Touch UpSo for whatever reason this time, a few of the holes I drilled for some side dots on this neck are a little too large. So now I'm left with… Started by Pete Andreev in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Aug 20, 2015 Reply by Paul Verticchio |
Fretting with Super Glue (CA)Since Michael Fields asked about my own personal method for fretting with Super Glue (which he found in the archives, but has since disappe… Started by Mark A. Kane in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Aug 20, 2015 Reply by Michael S. Fields |
Sharpening or restoring dulled nut files?I've built a sizable collection of nut files over the years... sometimes shuddering to think what the total investment has been, and that'… Started by Mike Kolb in Luthier Talk |
46 |
Aug 19, 2015 Reply by Mark A. Kane |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by