Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
Upright bass ebony fingerboardHelloI had to fix some cracks in a upright bass ebony fingerboard. After the repairs I had to do somesanding which showed a brownish and bl… Started by Michael P. Lemieux in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Oct 20, 2010 Reply by Michael P. Lemieux |
SteinbergAnybody ever re-freted a Steinberg with graphite composite fingerboard? I got one in that needs a refret, but I want to do my homework bef… Started by Christian Johnson in Luthier Talk |
9 |
Oct 19, 2010 Reply by Christian Johnson |
Some More Takamine Woes...Not to steal Grahame's thunder, but I also have received a 12-string Takamine with problems. This particular guitar (model EF385, ser # 801… Started by Mike Kolb in Luthier Talk |
13 |
Oct 19, 2010 Reply by Greg Mirken |
Bob Taylor visits GRYPHONBob Taylor will make an appearance at our shop on Thursday, October 21 at 7:00 PM Actually, he'll be across the street. We're expecting a… Started by Frank Ford in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Oct 19, 2010 Reply by Hann |
DRY-PRESS IN - - - - OR GLUE FRETS INTO BASS NECK ????About to fret my jazz bass project neck. is it ok to simply press/hammer frets in or would you reccomend i glue and clamp them solidly in ?… Started by nick-p in Luthier Talk |
6 |
Oct 18, 2010 Reply by thefishinmusician |
fingerboard extensionFellow brought me a Collings Dread with a .025 drop off at the end of the fingerboard. Neck angle is correct, 1/32 over bridge, dead straig… Started by Rick Matei in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Oct 18, 2010 Reply by Rick Matei |
This is a true story!Like the title say, this is really true, I'm not making this up. A guy buys a cheap guitar (€ 99 with a tuner and gigbag), and after a whil… Started by Grahame Myers in Luthier Talk |
13 |
Oct 18, 2010 Reply by Pierre-Antoine Roiron |
Hard-to-read fonts?Does anybody else suffer this malady?..... About a month ago, for some undetermined reason, the "headline" fonts on my main discussion page… Started by Mike Kolb in Luthier Talk |
8 |
Oct 17, 2010 Reply by Ned Knepp |
HOME - MADE DRUM SANDER see picshi, i get help from you folks so hope i can help some of you also ??...not sure how much help this will be to any of you but i'm new on FRE… Started by nick-p in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Oct 16, 2010 Reply by nick-p |
What kind of Gibson is this?I have this Gibson acoustic in for repair. I'm not sure what it is, and I would like to let my customer know what it is. The only identifyi… Started by Justin in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Oct 14, 2010 Reply by onewent |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by