Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
repair finger nail scratch in shellacCan anyone tell me what is the best way to repair a fingernail scratch in a shellac finish? Can you buff it out or should I pad more shell… Started by Everett Stone in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Sep 4, 2010 Reply by Everett Stone |
Need some help with using the neck-jig....I've been staring at my StewMac neck jig in the corner of the shop for about 7years now, never actually needing it, as most fret-level jobs… Started by Mike Kolb in Luthier Talk |
27 |
Sep 3, 2010 Reply by Pierre-Antoine Roiron |
Up-cut or down-cut for saddle slot?StewMac sells a spiral down-cut 3/32" bit for routing saddle slots. The powdered shavings really pack into the bottom of the slot, and I c… Started by Jack Lord in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Sep 2, 2010 Reply by Howard Klepper |
Beveling top corners at ends of fret slots on a bound neckHowdy all, can't seem to remember for the life of me now, how I used to bevel the top "shoulders" of fret slots at either end of an already… Started by Paul Lupus in Luthier Talk |
13 |
Aug 31, 2010 Reply by Ned Knepp |
38 epiphone deluxe binding questionhave a 38 epiphone deluxe in for re binding.old celluloid rotted off, and yes ,putting new celluliod back on to keep it correct. hide glued… Started by timothy a connelly in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Aug 30, 2010 Reply by Frank Ford |
help in fretting worki mi fabio from italy, im sorry about my poor english but i try to explain,i start to work at fretboard for my les paul project, radius , i… Started by fabio calli in Luthier Talk |
13 |
Aug 30, 2010 Reply by Tim Mace |
Need a fixtureHi People- I'm in a fix here, in as much as I need a fixture of some sort to make a bridge plate for an acoustic guitar. I mainly need so… Started by Donald A. Fortune in Luthier Talk |
22 |
Aug 29, 2010 Reply by Gregory Hites |
12 String Guitar lifting bridge issueHello, I am looking to buy a used 12-string acoustic guitar. I know that 12-string guitars have a problem of of all that string tension eve… Started by Arthur Sweeney in Luthier Talk |
12 |
Aug 29, 2010 Reply by Mike Kolb |
Takamine EF360SBG finish???Do any of you guys,or gals, know what type of finish is on this high end Takamine. I assume it is a poly but I would like to be wrong for t… Started by Vic Farrell in Luthier Talk |
7 |
Aug 28, 2010 Reply by Vic Farrell |
Madagascar rosewoodI've been to Madagascar and I've seen first-hand what resource exploitation has done to the place (not to mention poverty and horrendous po… Started by Paul Hostetter in Luthier Talk |
40 |
Aug 27, 2010 Reply by Russell Vance |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by