FRETS.NET

Forum Discussions (4,424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I AM LOOKING FOR A MICROPHONE FOR AN ACCOUSTIC BAJIASEXTO I CANT FIND IT HELP

GUYS GALS A CUSTOMER BROUGHT IN A BAJIASEXTO AND WANTS A FISHMEN PIAZO INSTALLED.WELL A FEW PROBLEMS ALLREADY HE HAS A WIDE 1/8 INCH SADDLE…

Started by FRANK in Luthier Talk

6 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Tim Mace

Neck removal Dovetail joint and fish glue

Hi,   I read in an other discussion that hot 50/50 water and vinegar will loosen a neck joint glued with hide glue. Is the same true for fi…

Started by Michael Lloyd in Luthier Talk

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Michael Lloyd

Restoration project

I have a small Montgomery Ward guitar to restore within a buget. I'm not too worried about the money because I really want to bring this li…

Started by David Houchens in Luthier Talk

5 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by David Houchens

Guitar finish "reacting" with guitar case lining?

Managed to fix the sticky neck issue.. now I just got a MONO case I'm not sure what the case lining's made of but it just looks like a fab…

Started by Hann in Luthier Talk

11 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Tom Krebs

One man's gathers what another man spills - Hunting for wood (legally of course!)

Greetings all: I have 3 questions that are centered squarely in my values of "do it yourself" and "spend less" The first... 1) What your…

Started by Evan Bradley in Luthier Talk

24 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Randall Curtis Bowman

12 string compensated saddle

The question is simple: How would you, wise and expert Magicians, manage to make a (more or less) perfect compensated bone saddle for a 12…

Started by Antonio Cotichini in Luthier Talk

9 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Antonio Cotichini

Mirka and Norton sandpapers?

For fretboard and fret levelling, we're big fans of the 3M gold Stikit adhesive rolls from Stewmac. But we aren't big fans of the $25/15yds…

Started by Steve Baker in Luthier Talk

3 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Pierre-Antoine Roiron

magnificent 7 guitar wiring for strat type setup.

Just wondering if anyone out there might have some pointers as to a small annoyance I'm having. I have a single coil in the neck position,…

Started by R.J. Fulton in Luthier Talk

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Russell Vance

Maple for a top?

I have a client who would like a quilted maple guitar after the D-18... and would like the quilt for the top too..... he wants the big soun…

Started by Will Nash in Luthier Talk

8 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Eric Steven Johansen

Anybody heard of this company?

Hi everybodyAre there any Brits out there than could say anything about Touchstone Tonewoods in Reigate? I'm thinking of buing some tonewoo…

Started by Grahame Myers in Luthier Talk

9 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Dave Yelverton

RSS

© 2026   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service