Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
12 string tuningA few days ago I had a 12 string to work on. It was a black acoustic Fender made in Korea (can't remember the model). Made bone nut and sad… Started by Antonio Cotichini in Luthier Talk |
10 |
Jan 5, 2010 Reply by mike carne |
Paramount ResonatorI recently purchased a tenor Paramount Style A banjo that has a basket case resonator and I'm looking for a replacement. Started by Charlie Weatherbee in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Jan 5, 2010 Reply by Charlie Weatherbee |
Back CuppingI have a new classical build with Koa back and sides (no finish) which has developed inward cupping between the lower brace and tail block.… Started by Thomas Harvey in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Jan 5, 2010 Reply by FRANK |
Anyone ever heard of a "Maruha" brand guitar?Happy New Year, everyone. I found a D-28 clone (sorta) in the trash with a broken headstock, but the break was clean and I reglued it...see… Started by Jeremy Steele in Luthier Talk |
0 | Jan 4, 2010 |
Repairing ( not replacing) worn fretsHi all, I am repairing a very old open back banjo and have a couple of frets that have bad wear in them. I don't want to replace the fret w… Started by Wayne Robinson in Luthier Talk |
14 |
Jan 4, 2010 Reply by Antonio Cotichini |
Fretboard LevelingWhen leveling a fretboard the way wood is removed or frets are leveled depends on if the fretboard is cylindrical or compound radius to my… Started by Cody in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Jan 4, 2010 Reply by Pierre-Antoine Roiron |
pharmacynical terrorista/we been hacked?send this guy to gitmo...what an asswipe! Started by Tim Mace in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Jan 3, 2010 Reply by Rick Gentry |
Paisley Tele?I have a friend who has a black Tele that he wants me to do a paisley finish on. I really am not interested in doing it, but am curious abo… Started by Bob Gaddis in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Jan 2, 2010 Reply by William F.Eden |
How does the shop get that perfect no-scratch shine when polishing?Hi all, I had a chip in my guitar repaired at the shop, and they did an absolutely fabulous job -- you almost can't even see the spot wher… Started by stevenrosburg in Luthier Talk |
13 |
Jan 2, 2010 Reply by William F.Eden |
Glue -Set Moved a Touch!Gluing this 64 Martin copy bridge turned out to be a bigger job than makinging it. Came up with a bracket that needed to have the hold down… Started by Rob in Luthier Talk |
17 |
Jan 2, 2010 Reply by Rob |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by